Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dead Ass No One Else Wanted The Job?!?

Recently, the Puerto Rican basket federation announced their new Olympic basketball coach.
 Rick Pitino, Head Coach of the University of Louisville. This announcement has prompted the Dominican Republic to pursue this man.........................
 John Calipari, Head Coach of the University of Kentucky, A man whose looks, personality, and career mirror Rick Pitino so Much so that he has earned the nick name "LIL RICKY" so quite frankly it would not surprised me if he took the job. Thats not really the point of my forthcoming rant. Now when I first read this news my initial reaction was...................................................
Isn't there any one from either island qualified of coaching a basketball that we don't have to turn to some middle aged Italian American males
wait not those guys, gosh the Jersey Shore is Involved in everything these days, ughhh back to my point, unlike the Olympic comities of both island El Caballo isn't lazy and we have came up with a list of five candidates.

Puerto Rico

  1) Marc Anthony- Partial owner of the  Miami Dolphins so he knows something about sports I mean who would buy a sports team with out knowing anything about sports 


 Oh yeah I forgot about him, oh well our number one choice made me think of our number two choice.










2) J-LO'S Booty - Come on who knows more about bouncing ball than J-Lo's booty?

3) Wissin Y Yandel- Hey they are making so many hits on the chart couldn't that translate to success on the basketball court?

4) Carlito Caribbean Cool- He needs a job anyway.

5) My Grandma- ( I didn't have a picture so I decided to use something that reminded me of her) She always said no matter how big you get I will knock your ass down maybe she could teach the big man how to box out Dwight Howard

Dominican Republic


1) Al Horford - He could be a Player-Coach Bill Russel won a couple of rings that way I'm sure Al could pull off a ring.


2) The Vampire Formerly Know as Sammy Sosa- Just don't let him take the drug test because the team would probably have to give back the medals



3) Oscar de la Renta- Just picture how fresh them jerseys will look.


4) Aventura- well they are just " SOOOO NASSSSSTTTTTYYYYYYY"


5) The hair dresser down the block from my house- I honestly have no clue I ran out of ideas.


Let this be a lesson to all our readers sometimes in life you have to think outside the box.

DR

No comments:

Post a Comment