Thursday, January 13, 2011

Say HELLO to my ............. Really Bad Accent

Yeah its time el Caballo calls out Brian De Palma for continually casting Al Paccino in Movies about Hispanic Gangsters. I mean does a Cuban really sound like


Don't get me wrong Scarface is a classic movie. I mean its even replacing Shakespeare's fine works as the yearly school play.

see what I mean. But damn I Just can't help to think that this could have been a up and coming young Latino actors big break. Then a decade later he does it again and has Pacino portray a reformed Puerto Rican gangster.

Well at least he put over a young latino actor (JohnLeguizamo) this time. Maybe they can Remake the movie with a Latino actor in the lead.


oh yeah I forgot that flopped, well on the bright side its not like it co-stared a famous rapper


oh fuck!!!!! never mind then


DR

No comments:

Post a Comment