Monday, January 24, 2011

That Some RACIST @#$!

Last Night as I was watching reruns of 
on nick at night 
I saw one of the most racist commercial I ever seen in my life.

 
I mean WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know what your thinking and yes I have no choice put to pull out the 
AHHH, The Race Card,
but come on an Iphone game that makes you work in a taco shop for Miguel making tacos vato locos.
were the hell is Ed Lover when you need him.
This Game is made by Venevisíon International which  is a global television network which broadcasts Spanish content in the United States and in other locations around the globe. In other words they are a wannabe


or

Depends were you get you latest 
William Levy Novela from 
but some other notable Venevisíon products include

and 


man they just know how to exploit the stereotype don't they?

I mean whats next ethnic skin tone crayons


Never mind Crayola got that covered......SMH!!!!!!!!!!!


DR



No comments:

Post a Comment