Sunday, January 16, 2011

They Ain't Nothing on TV

The other day while I was channel surfing on 
which forced me to sign a 2 year contract and then decided not to renew the contract that would let me watch
sorry had to vent, seriously dish get your shyt together by September or I will
Anyway, as I was saying before I so rudely interrupted myself, While I was channel surfing it hit ,do you know who the biggest star on tv is ?

Yeah its Snookie's Cuca.
I mean when did we really get so hooked with reality TV, that we forgot about every thing else?
If you were as lucky to witness the golden era of television the 1990s when we had shows like.
and 
and
and
and last but not least
now all we got is 
damn don't Kim Khardashian botty remind you of 2
 (MMMMMM)
 Pernil

DR

No comments:

Post a Comment